Sunday, July 26, 2020

Vectorise Or Redraw Your Image To Ai , Eps ,Svg , Pdf In Express











About:

Welcome for my world!

   Over 1K Successfully Completed Orders with 5 stars Review

What I do.

I will CONVERT YOUR low quality  logos, icons, or Images  TO AI, EPS, SVG, PDF VECTOR (+ adjusts if necessary).



If you have real or complex image Please contact me first.  ( it will be cost more than basic)



  You can check my last work and experience.Fully good condition work with Express delivery



I will send.

     ✅  Vector file as .AI (Adobe Illustrator)

     ✅  High Res PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)

     ✅ AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

     ✅ QUALITY is Guaranteed

 


I will complete your project in between 12 and 24 hrs. I always need satisfy my clients.





Thank you!

Regards,  

sandew123









..




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely love the work he has done for me. I found the seller very helpful, making necessary changes were welcomed. A very positive experience, in comparison with others i have used in the past. Will definitely return for more work to be done for my business. i highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

:

As always, great work and service!

:

Perfect job and very fast delivery.







Vectorise Or Redraw Your Image To Ai , Eps ,Svg , Pdf In Express

No comments:

Post a Comment