Friday, July 24, 2020

Design Amazing Text Logo For Esports











About:

Hello Welcome to My Esports Text Gigs:



Are you looking for  Esports Text logo for your Team, sports team, twitch, YouTube, Esports & gaming, etc.?



Take a look at the PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here on Fiverr to design Your Next Logo!



What will you get :

  • 1 Esports Text
  • Full Color
  • High-Resolution resolution (JPEG & PNG file)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Source files (AI-EPS Files)
  • Logo Mockup
  • Details on the letters



You can check excessive of my work in my portfolio.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.



Let's get started. ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what I needed! Thanks for your great work! Communicates well and understood what I wanted.

:

Good work!

:

Excellent Logo just what I was looking for.

:

Great seller

:

Thank you !!!







Design Amazing Text Logo For Esports

No comments:

Post a Comment