Saturday, July 18, 2020

Draw Stunning Car Illustration Or Any Vehicle Illustration











About:

Hello vehicle enthusiast, Thank you for visit my gigs ;)

Are you looking for someone to do vector of car illustration  or  another vehicle illustration for advertising, website, official t-shirt, personal collection, poster, etc ?. 



Here will draw your car or other vehicle like bike, motorcycle, tractors, excavator, etc into awesome vector illustration in  full color and detailed shading. I will do it with professional service with better quality in just 24 hours or less.



I have over 3 years in graphic design. I specialize in vector tracing, layout, logo design and illustration.

There are some sellers that offer price higher for their basic gig. I offer 5$ for my basic gig, but i will do it with better quality.

JUST $5 for 1 Vehicle illustration figure YOU'LL GET:

  • PNG/JPG File HD resolution 4000x4000 in 300 dpi + Source file in CDR or AI format + Printable PDF
  • Transparent or simple background
  • Unlimited revision (Reasonable)
  • Deliver in 24 hours or less

 

What do you waiting for, PLACE AN ORDER NOW

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to ask question.



Best regards,

OCELAND



Reviews


: : : : :





Draw Stunning Car Illustration Or Any Vehicle Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment