Monday, July 20, 2020

Manually Vector Tracing Or Redraw Logo In 2 Hours











About:

Hi, I’m Manik

Welcome to my Gig! I will manually vector tracing or redraw logo your any low-resolution Image/Logo/Cartoon Portrait/Sketch into a high-resolution vector as you want.



I use Adobe Illustrator and I will provide you
vector files in any the format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, I can also deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (AI, EPS, SVG, PDF, PNG), I have skills and experience to provide for you High Quality in the final result of your projects.

We ensure

  • Quick Response
  • Fast Delivery
  • Fully manual process
  • I will deliver High Quality work

  • 72 | 150 | 300 DPI Image Quality

  • Redraw Any Logo/image

  • 24/7 Customer Support

I will accept

  • Low-resolution file
  • Screenshot
  • Icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch
  • Low-resolution logo
  • Any Format Image

I will provide: Adobe Illustrator File

  • .AI
  • .EPS
  • .FXG
  • .PDF
  • .AIT
  • .SVG
  • .SVGZ
  • .Color Change

Tools use for Creating / Editing:

  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop

Dear Buyers, Please Take Note:-

Please send me all kinds of information for the design. thank you for giving me your valuable order. If your questions after ordering. Then of course, please send me your valuable message. I will try to help you as soon as possible.

Reviews


:

War alles top. es hat lang gedauert

: : : :





Manually Vector Tracing Or Redraw Logo In 2 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment