Monday, July 20, 2020

A Line Art Of Your Logo,Drawing Or Photo











About:

I will only do simple vector line arts. If your drawing has more to it. $15 per page. I will do comic book inking for $20 per page.

Please send me a message and show me the image before ordering so that the output would be more to what you have in mind. 



For the finished product, I would like you to Pick if you want a JPEG or a PNG IMAGE.



"COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT"

If you choose the "extra fast" please be sure that you will be able to communicate with me. 



If you chose your photo to be colored the I will give you a PSD instead of a AI file 



NOTE: CANCELING Orders that are already finished or started doing it.

•Must Pay half if there is only one Photo.($10 and up)

•For several picture you must pay the finished Images.



STEPS



1 click order now

2 send me a High quality photo

3 If portraits, order for how many people are there going to be. 

4 Receive and Be happy :D



THANK YOU! 



Reviews


:

thank you.

:

Second job in as many weeks! Awesome work! and fast!!!

:

Javie nailed it!!! He did an amazing line art piece from a photo I gave him. He had great communication and had a fast turnaround. Will definitely use again.

:

Great work. very happy with the result.

:

Great seller ... was happy to make changes when we changed our mind half way through. Would recommend his work.







A Line Art Of Your Logo,Drawing Or Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment