Sunday, July 12, 2020

Vector Clip Art Or Redraw Clipart











About:

I will make vector art

Please describe what kind of vector do you want and the example.

If you need any recommendation just let me know, and i will help you 

Thank you 

Reviews


:

She provided phenomenal work. I asked for several changes to be made to an original picture and she knocked it out the park on the first go around, no revisions needed. She was prompt in her communication and delivered the final product well before the promised time. If you need vector clip art redesign, you will not go wrong selecting this gig.

:

This is my second time using this gig. As before, I am blown away at the final product. Very reliable, communicates quickly, and delivers on time. If you need clip art or some type of image recreated or modified, book this gig. You will not be disappointed.

:

I lost track. I don't know if this is the fourth or fifth time I have worked with Seller, but the work is always excellent, fast, and better than I can imagine.

:

Seller is very talented, responsive, and diligent. I will be relying on her for other projects.

:

Highly recommend! Fast, efficient and great artist. Really like her.







Vector Clip Art Or Redraw Clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment