Saturday, July 11, 2020

Draw Detailed Vector Art, Logo, Image Or Sketch











About:

Hello and Welcome to my Gig.



You have a low resolution image or sketch?

Do you want change it to a vector file or a high resolution image that can directly used for printing purposes.
I CAN HELP YOU!



I will Redraw / Create / Your Sketch , Artwork, Logo to Vector FIle.



Our Services.



  • Detailed Illustration
  • Logo Tracing
  • Sticker Design
  • T-shirt Design
  • Poster Design
  • Sketch Image to Vector
  • Editing your file AI




For more details, please contact me first, I am always ready to answer your questions.



Grab my Exclusive Package!

Reviews


:

Great, recommend and would buy again

:

Very Kind! Great worker!

:

Very happy with the final result, quick service!

:

Did a superb job will limited instruction - I will be using this seller again in the future.

:

My project was turned around quickly and this artist did a great job of interpreting my vision!







Draw Detailed Vector Art, Logo, Image Or Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment