Friday, July 24, 2020

Convert To Vector Image











About:

If you need to get a high-quality file for print or web from a raster pixelated image/line sketch/raster icon, you can use my vector tracing service.

(this service doesn't work for photos, realistic-look images, 3D)

 
I can convert to vector:

  • raster image
  • screenshot or scanned image
  • simple hand-drawn scanned sketch (without hatching)
  • logo/text
  • icons
You will get: 
  • a high-resolution picture with crisp edges and bright colors 
  • scalable HD quality picture for any size print
  • vector formats as AI, EPS, SVG or PDF 
  • addition formats DXF, DWG, PNG, PSD, etc.
  • quick delivery and quality result
  • revisions after delivery


I don't vectorize:
  - photos/realistic-look images 
  - painting

  - 3D


Feel free to contact me to discuss all the details. Looking forward to your message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was incredibly skilled in performing every last detail. PLUS...her communication was excellent. Incredible. I can't brag enough about the attention to details and response rate. Just phenomenal. Thank you SOOOOO much Maryana for your help. I have been wanting to get this done for YEARS and I like it. Thanks. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I am so happy. You did REALLY well!!!!!!!!!

:

On every order that we have placed with Mary, she has completed the project quickly and all orders were done to our specifications. We will definitely use her again. We highly recommend her!

:

Every transaction with this seller has been excellent and significantly helpful to my business - Will continue to work with her - You should too!

:

A delivery so fabulous I sat and stared at it for quite some time in awe, thank you so much!

:

flawless, thank you!







Convert To Vector Image

No comments:

Post a Comment