Sunday, May 3, 2020

Convert Vector, Vector Tracing, Icon, Sketch, Image, Logo











About:

Welcome to my vector tracing Gig.

Do you want to print your low to high raster image?

You need a high resulation vector image for printing?

Your image quality is not okay print?

Do you want to change colors of your design.

Do you want to convert your sketched image to vector?



I am an experienced designer having vast experienced in Manual vector tracing.

I will professionally convert you raster  image / design to high resulation vector file to printing.



What you will get in this gig.

  1. Manual Vector Tracing
  2. Change Colors
  3. High Resulation
  4. Vector File (AI PDF, EPS, PSD)
  5. Unlimited Revisions. 


If you any complex image or design please contact me before playing order

If you have any question please feel free to contact me,

I will feel happy to answer your queries?



Now just Click me GREEN BUTTON (Continue) to Place your Order and Get your Desired Work.



Thanks for Visiting Gig.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment